2. The conditions constituting the violation
3. The specific code and section violated
4. A specified time period from the date of service of the notice of violation within which the violation must be corrected or abated
5. A statement that in the event the violation is not corrected or abated by the expiration of the correction period, the responsible person shall be subject to an administrative fine under this chapter
6. A statement of the fine that will be levied if the violation is not corrected, and
7. A statement that the responsible person may submit in writing to the enforcement officer any information relating to a determination of the existence of a violation.
(Ord. 2005-015 § 3, 2008) (Ord. 2005-005 § 2, 2008) (Ord. 2005-15 § 3, 2005 Ord. 2005-05 § 2 (part), 2005.)