A. The Del Norte County Board of Supervisors has identified six (6) primary objectives:
1. To disclose to the public and to the decision makers significant environmental consequences of proposed actions of state and federal governmental agencies on nature, society, custom and culture, property rights, and the economic stability of Del Norte County.
2. To identify means to mitigate or eliminate adverse impacts to the environment, including nature, society, custom and culture, property rights, and the economic stability of Del Norte County.
3. To prevent injury to this environment by requiring implementation of feasible alternatives and/or mitigation measures
4. To foster and encourage intergovernmental coordination and cooperation.
5. To encourage and enhance public participation and education in the entire environmental and economic review process.
6. To plan and manage natural resources consistent with the County\'s General Plan and local zoning.
(Ord. 2003-003 § 2 (part), 2003.)