A. Application for a grading permit for a project not requiring a coastal permit (see Chapter 14.06 for permit processing procedure for projects requiring a coastal permit) shall be made to the office of building inspectors on a form provided by said office and shall be accompanied by:
1. Proof of ownership and access
2. An assessor\'s office plat map
3. A plot plan of sufficient detail to illustrate location, distance from property lines, proposed improvements, septic tank and leach field, grading, etc.
4. Two copies of building or grading plans and specifications (the building official may waive this requirement for small accessory structures)
5. Where applicable, soils analysis tests and/or soil reports.
B. Projects which don\'t require a coastal permit shall be reviewed as follows:
1. Upon receipt of a complete application, the department of planning and building shall review the application and, as soon as possible, circulate the application to the following listed departments for review and comment: assessor, fire department, public works department and health department. Each department shall submit a recommendation for action to the department of public works.
(Ord. 83-07 § 2 (part). 1983.)