A. Projects which are not appealable to the California Coastal Commission and do not otherwise require local public hearing (project review):
1. Projects which require a coastal development permit but which are not appealable to the California Coastal Commission and which do not otherwise require a local public hearing shall be reviewed by the county building official at the date, time and place set forth in the notice required by Section 14.06.040B.
2. Project review by the building official shall include consideration of any staff reports and/or public comments which have been submitted in writing prior to the noticed review time and shall include a finding of consistency with the zoning and/or general plan.
3. Any findings and/or conditions of approval shall be kept on file in written form along with a copy of the coastal development permit at the department of planning and building.
B. Projects which require a local public hearing:
1. Projects which are appealable to the California Coastal Commission require a public hearing and shall be heard by the planning commission /harbor commission at the date, time and place set forth in a public notice as set forth by Section 14.06.040C.
2. New permit applications which are, in the opinion of the county planner, de minimis with respect to the purposes and objectives of the adopted local coastal program, may by scheduled for the consent calendar as provided in Section 21.50.070A.
(Ord. 83-03 (part), 1983.)