Del Norte County Code
9 - Public Peace, Morals and Safety
20 - Prohibition of abusive panhandling
40 - Prohibited Solicitation
A. Abusive Panhandling Prohibited.
Abusive Panhandling is unlawful and prohibited.
B. Soliciting Restricted.
Soliciting is prohibited when the person being Solicited is in any of the following locations:
In any public transportation vehicle, or within 10 feet of any designated or posted public transportation vehicle stop;
2. In a vehicle on a public street or alleyway;
3. In a parking lot without the permission of the owner or lessee of the premises;
4. Within an outdoor dining area of a restaurant or other dining establishment serving food for immediate consumption;
5. Within twenty-five feet of: i) an automated bank teller machine or, ii) the entrance or exit to any financial institution, check cashing business, supermarket, or retail store without the consent of the owner of the property or other person legally in possession of such facilities;
6. In a queue of persons waiting to gain admission to a place of business or to a vehicle, or waiting to purchase an item or admission ticket.
2010-003 § 1 (part), 2010.)